ZDL-9906 Dual-Way Audio Window Speaker Intercom System Wireless Glass Window Microphone for Business
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
Upgrade Feature : There is one more function than ZDL-9908 is that when the internal machine does not want the external machine to speak, you can directly turn off the microphone of the external machine. Or the internal unit doesn't want to let the external unit hear it, you can turn off your microphone.
High quality speaker for main unit and extension, high sensitive microphone, longer metal tube microphone for dual-way intercommunication.
Streamline design, main unit is made of luxurious aluminum alloy and internal microphone for the extension. One-cable connection and simple installation.
Adjustable volume with separate switch;Auto dual-way intercommunication without pressing any button;Double-track adjustment with indicating light.Spare record jack for the bank.
1.Technical data: Working voltage: DC9V
2. Max working current: 600mA
3. Main and assistant sound boxes: 2W-2W 100Hz-15KHz
4. Outside microphone: -48db
5. Inside microphone: -48db
6. Dual-way audio record
1 x Dual-way counter interphone
1 x External speaker
1 x Charger
1 x English User Manual
Simple Trouble Solution:
1. Noise. The sound insulation of the installation environment is too poor. The cargo environment is too noisy. The distance between the host and the auxiliary machine should be increased or the volume should be turned down.
2. Silent. The power cord is not plugged in or loosened. The 12v transformer should be inserted into the jack of the host (power supply). The volume knob is not turned up. Adjust the volume knob clockwise to turn up the sound.
3. Cut off the sound. The speaker is too far from the microphone, should be closer (less than 20cm is the ideal distance)
1. The main machine is placed on the workbench and is used by the staff. The auxiliary machine is attached to the glass outside the workbench and used by the customer. The auxiliary machine is inserted into the main machine plug hole.
2. Insert the power cord transformer into the power box, and the DC plug into the power interface of the host.
3. After checking that all plugs and jacks are correctly connected, turn on the power switch on the main unit, and the power indicator lights.
4. Gradually adjust the volume condition knob on the main unit from low to high to make the volume of the inner and outer volume suitable.
5. Speak into the microphone on the workbench, and the sound will be broadcast from the outside auxiliary machine, accompanied by the IN indicator light.
6. Speaking to the sub-machine, the sound is broadcast by the main machine in the work, and the indicator light with OUT will light up.