Solar Fountain Pump With LED Lights Upgraded 3W Solar Water Fountain With 8 Nozzle and 900mAh Battery
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
Bird Bath Fountains with LED Lights is Equipped with 6 bright LED lights will light at night, RGB color auto-cycle setting makes your night more beautiful. Solar fountain not only keeps visiting aviary entertained at day but magically changes your bird bath to visual art at night. Note: Need enough energy for LED lighting, the lights will not work if no energy. A full solar charge supports 4-6 hrs lighting at night.
Solar floating fountain pump:
Built-in high-performance polymer lithium battery, the battery can work 4-6 hours after full, can be charged while spraying water during the day .
Built-in water level monitoring system:
When the bottom sensor does not touch the water can automatically stop working to prevent the pump from idling to have a greater impact on the life of the product, etc.
Add night mode:
When the solar panel does not sense the sunlight will start the night mode, LED lights and pumps work 4-6 hours at the same time.
Spraying height is from 30--60cm, connecting different nozzles, the height of the water spraying will be different. When the solar panel receives sufficient sunlight, the pump will start within 3 seconds.
Solar panel specifications:
Rated voltage: 7V
Rated power: 3W
Material: monocrystalline silicon, drip rubber
Water pump specifications:
Operating voltage: DC 7V
Operating current: 125MA
Maximum head: 120CM
Maximum flow: 200L/H
Pump life: > 20000 hours
Water pump noise: <45DB
Outer box size ：425*355*350mm
Inside box size ：170*165*50mm
Single weight: 400g
1. Assemble the product according to the schematic.
2. Place the solar panel in a suitable place, making sure that the light is not blocked by other objects. When the solar panel receives sufficient light, the pump will work normally. 3.
3. When the water pump is just put into the water, there is air inside, which may affect the spraying effect. It is recommended to wait for the pump to spray water normally, and then connect the nozzle.
1. The water pump must be completely immersed in water, not a long time dehydration work. When the pump is just immersed in water, due to the air inside the pump, it is recommended to wait for the pump to spray water normally after inserting the nozzle.
2. Please keep the water source clean and clean the pump regularly to prevent foreign objects from being sucked in by the pump and causing the pump not to work properly.