Multifunctional Mini Table Saw Handmade Woodworking Bench Lathe 8000RPM
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
Mini table saw supporting saw blade and cutting range： Premium Saw Blade [diameter 60mm thickness 0.8mm 72 teeth, cutting depth about 10mm] for general cutting quality.
Recommended blade [60mm custom blade thickness 0.6mm 60 teeth, cutting depth of about 10mm] for bamboo, mahogany rosewood and other hardwood, plastic, bone, colored soft metal plate, pipe, bar cutting, not easy Card saw, cutting speed.
Recommended saw blade [70mm custom saw blade ultra-thin 0.6mm 72 large teeth, cutting depth of about 15mm] Suitable for cutting bamboo, mahogany rosewood and other hardwood, plastic, bone, colored soft metal plates, tubes, and bar stocks.
Ultra-thin (diameter 80mm ultra-thin 0.5mm precision 108 fine teeth, cutting depth of about 20mm) It is used for the precision cutting of thin tube materials such as valuable tube bar, small bar, tea brick, friable acrylic and other thin tube bars and thin colored soft metal pipe bars. ], smooth cutting surface without burrs, low material loss.
60mm diamond saw blade, used for jade, glass, ceramic cutting and grinding [small material processing, pay attention to the temperature of the workpiece, so as not to burn the table.
If the machine is not properly installed, it may cause danger.
1. Please use the voltage and current indicated by the machine. If the source line is damaged or damaged, please replace it in time.
2. The machine should not be dropped, so as to avoid damage to the casing or loose internal components.
3. Do not use organic solvents to clean the case.
4. Unplug the power supply when installing, moving, or cleaning the machine.
5. If moisture penetrates into the machine, it may cause a short circuit.
6. Do not make any modifications to the machine or other functions. 7. For safety reasons, please use original accessories.
8. The saw blade must be installed in the correct direction.
9. When the saw blade frequently appears in the saw, please check whether the saw blade is worn, whether the selected saw blade is suitable, whether the backing is leveled, whether the cutting method is correct, whether the saw blade is installed correctly, whether the power supply is up to standard, and cannot be forcibly cut to avoid damage to the machine.