Riding can't avoid bumping ? The aluminum alloy meterial is high-strength but lightweight. Compared with the plastic pedal, Greatly increases its life.Never worry about fracture during the riding process.
Bad weather, pedal slip ? The total of 12 90mm X 20 mm（4.3 x3.5 x0.7 inch）pins per pedal support the grip on the pedals.Feet and pedals are like one
Uphill riding fatigue? It is natural to go uphill. But the axis of free rotation, to help you alleviate some of the fatigue, awesome!
➤ AL6061 aluminum alloy material to make it more wear-resistant stable and ensure long life
➤ Six replaceable steel pins per side to provide more friction and adhesion,No matter whether it’s sunny or rainy, keep your safe and worry-free
➤ Standard 9/16" spindles make these pedals an almost universal replacement. They fit most mountain bikes, road bicycles, BMX bikes, folding bikes, urban bikes, travel bikes, cyclocross bikes, racing bikes, unicycles, etc. Mostly recommended for mountain bikes and BMX.
➤ Anodic baking process to guarantee not fade meanwhile the large pedal surface supports your shoes more firmly and reduces the chance of slipping off, offers stability when you need it most, whether navigating a tricky DH mountain descent or hitting jumps at the park.
➤ L for left /R for right A good bike pedal can make a pretty significant difference to your biking experience, and allow you the power to push into a competitive state.
The Structure of Bike Pedals :
1. Hexagon socket installation: The pedal can be installed with No. 8 hex socket tool
2. Left and right distinction: L stands for left foot; R stands for right foot. Be careful not to install wrong when installing
3. Anti-slip catching nails: nail-post anti-slip catching nails, strong gripping force, the surface of China Resources does not hurt the shoes
4. Laser logo: laser logo is more beautiful and lasting
5. Fully enclosed bearings: sealed and dustproof, durable. Effectively avoid dust entering and affecting riding