Why choose Bittychoice Manual Bubble Tea Cup Sealer Sealing Machine?
Hand pressure sealing machine (110V US plug) ET-W3 Heavy duty and durable stainless steel structure and the clear operation indicator as displayed on the panel during the whole process. The operation is simple, which greatly improves work efficiency and safety. The temperature control setting 160-170℃ temperature range can easily control the sealing cup of PP, PE, PC and other materials, which is your best choice.
1. [Applicable Cups] Can seal cups with diameters of 95MM, and suitable for cups with a height below 170MM. There will be a little burrs when sealing cups with a diameter of less than 95mm, but it will not affect the sealing effect. Please make sure you can accept that before you buy it.
2. [Can Seal both Paper Cup and Plastic Cup ] This sealing machine can be used not only to seal paper cups, but also to seal plastic cups. It can be used to seal PP, PE, PC cups, but not PET cups. Please pay attention.
3. [Manual Mode] Manual switching at any time to cope with passenger flows. Faster efficiency, more flexible and convenient operation.
4. [Temperature controller] The sealing film material is different, and the temperature to be set is also different. PP sealing film is generally set at 160 ℃-200℃.
Commercial design in coated blue shine
Heavy duty and durable stainless steel structure
Stainless steel roller for precise film transferring
Smooth edge on top of either side board for safe operation
12 1/2" excellent long handle to save time and labor
Indicator lights for easy operation
Net weight: 9kg
Gross weight: 14kg
Preheating: 2-3 minutes (160-170℃)
Cup height: under 17cm
Machine material: stainless steel/iron spray paint
Speed: 300 -500 cups/hour
1. Turn on the switch, preheat for 2 minutes, and then seal the cup when the orange light is on.
2. After sealing, do not press too long, otherwise the sealing film will have the smell of burning.
3. For PP sealing film, the suitable temperature is 160 ℃.
Q:Possible problems and Solutions
A: The cup is not sealed tightly:
1. The heating plate is too dirty
2. The preheating time is not enough, and the orange light is not on before sealing.
3 . The temperature is too low.
Q: The film have the smell of burning
A: The temperature is too high.
1x Cup Sealing Machine
2x Rolling Tubes with Spring and Rings
4x Triangular Plates
1x Film Collecting Roll
1x Cup Mold