Expand submenu Catalog
Collapse submenu Catalog
Home and Kitchen
CODE:JULY04｜Exclusive 5% Off
Home and Kitchen
60W Pyography Wood Burning Tool Kit with 20pcs Pyrography Wire Tips for Wood Leather and Gourd
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
Digital - $79.99 USD
Pointer - $79.99 USD
Add to Cart
The -60W soldering machine heats quickly, from 0-700 degrees, and precisely controls the temperature.
20 wire tips for various types of burning make your work more interesting. Full set, the accessories are complete, you can start your crafts activities immediately
Various package options, you can choose digital display machine or pointer indicating machine according to your own interests.
The wood burning detailer have small handles that are easier to draw with and to use for longer periods of time without experiencing fatigue.
Application:Suitable for hot carving of wood, gourd, leather, wheat straw, bark, leaves, bamboo, etc.
Installation and debugging:
1. Take out the pen holder, loosen the screw on the head of the pen holder and close it .Insert the pen tip into the head and tighten the upper screws with a screwdriver
2. Insert the pen holder into the branding pen interface of the host machine and rotate and tighten it.
3. Turn on the main switch of host power.
4. Turn the thermostat knob until it reaches the trigger point and the voltmeter shows the voltage According to their own habits adjust the corresponding temperature for pyrography.
Temperature: ≤750 °C
Display: Digital display/Pointer Display
Host size: 11*14*8 cm
Host line length: 120cm
Pen length: 16cm
Pen line length:98cm
Matters needing attention：
1. Clean the sponge with water before use to clean the tip of the pen.
2. Generally use half an hour to rest for 20 minutes, so as to the machine good maintenance.
3. After use, please turn off the power and remove the plug!
1 × A set of pyrography machine
20 x Nickel-chromium alloy tips
1 x Pyrography Pen
1 x Mini Gourd
1 x Wrench (to tighten the pyrography pen)
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh