Principle: phase change refrigeration principle, depends on the pressure formed by the evaporation of liquid nitrogen, so that the liquid nitrogen in the bottle flows to the cold head through the catheter, thus achieving the effect of cryotherapy
Portable and practical: small size: 305 x 250 x 145mm; light weight: 5.5 kg. Double stainless steel bottle, no bursting, no rust, easy to operate, strong and rapid cooling effect.
Liquid nitrogen cryotherapy is widely used in clinical departments of hospitals.
1. Dermatology is mainly used for treatment: warts, moluscum contagiosum; various hemangioma, hawthorn scars; all kinds of stains, there are coat mold; chronic eczema, neurodermatitis; horns, lichen planus, prurigo nodules inflammation; freckles, seborheic dermatitis.
4. For dentibility: precancerous mutations, benign and malignant tumors, papillary hyperplasia, tooth tumor, chronic cheapness, intricate ulcers.
5. For surgery: burns, hemorrhoids. Cold therapy device for hospital clinical departments can replace surgery, safe, non-toxic, harmless little pain, without damaging healthy tissue, sterilization effect is good.
How to use it ?
1. According to the actual need to replace the cool head.
2. Open cup of liquid nitrogen, filled with liquid nitrogen to 4/5 of the volume.
3. Treatment, simply press and hold the handle with the thumb hole, inside the cold liquid nitrogen head can be treated.