20-100mm Portable Handheld Induction Sealer Manual Heavy Caliber Bottle Cap Heat Sealing Machine
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
- Induction sealing, also known as cap sealing, is a technique of airtight sealing a liner to the top of a plastic container by utilizing heat produced by an electromagnetic induction device. This method provides evidence of tampering or theft, prevents leaks, and preserves freshness!
- The portable handheld induction sealer bottle cap sealer works by applying instant high heat to the foil that needs to be melted in order to seal the bottle. It seals the aluminum foil in a matter of seconds to seal plastic (and other non-metallic) bottles and preserve and protect whatever is stored inside.
- MCU control design, IGBT power transistor, coupled with thicker copper induction coil, make the equipment run more efficiently, high power, low-power consumption.
- Sealing diameter 20-100 mm of plastic and glass bottles. Can not be used for metal caps, metal bottle bodies and sharp-nosed caps.
- Other features of the cap sealer include counting function, automatic overheating, over-voltage and over-current protection functions. High-quality heat dissipating fan, thickening inductor and sensitive response button, high temperature resistant wire.
- Notice: If you want to seal glass bottles and jars, please note that special aluminum foil for glass must be used,