110V Commercial Food Processor 1350RPM/600W Electric Food Cutter Stainless Steel Food Processor Perfect for Vegetables Fruits Grains Peanut Ginger Garlic
Regular priceSale price
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
1. good braking effect, minced vegetables, minced meat can achieve a more satisfactory effect;.
2. The main body of the body and food contact parts are made of food stainless steel, clean and hygienic.
3. chopping knife made of high-quality stainless steel, with high hardness and toughness, more durable blade.
4. chopping process fully enclosed, safe and fast, high efficiency.
5. easy to clean, after processing only need to open the machine with water to rinse the barrel, cleaning is complete.
6. easy bucket cover design, easy to clean and maintenance.
7. The oil seal under the spindle prevents the vegetable liquid from flowing into the machine body.
8. Both sides of the chassis cover using computer chassis side cover structure and snap design, low noise, both sides can be completely open, easy to repair and maintenance.
9. The degree of chopping vegetable filling can be controlled with the vegetable outlet flap, simple and safe operation.
1. unpacking, using the four screws on the material barrel to fix the outlet on the material barrel, and install the baffle plate.
2. Check whether the machine fasteners are loose, whether there is damage to the machine during transportation.
3. Grounding mark on the chassis must be reliably grounded.
4. After checking and troubleshooting all faults, turn on the power.
5. machine empty running 3-5 minutes, to exclude any possible failure, then you can work.
6. Sieve the materials to be processed, do not mix with stones and other hard objects, and gradually and evenly put into the barrel after it runs smoothly, and the coarseness of the discharge is controlled by the outlet baffle.
7. after the machine runs smoothly, insert the baffle to the bottom, you can put in the material.
8. crushed vegetables: cut vegetables into fist-sized pieces, evenly into the bucket, and after the granularity of vegetables in the bucket reaches the required requirements, slowly lift to a suitable height, so that the vegetables are smooth and can maintain the degree of vegetable chopping, and then evenly fill the bucket one after another.
9. minced meat: peel the fresh meat (not with bones and other hard objects), cut into 5cm-sized pieces of meat, successively put into the barrel, each time to not more than 2kg is appropriate, observe the situation in the barrel, when the meat is twisted to a satisfactory degree, lift the baffle, so that the meat filling from the outlet release.
10. After use, disconnect the power supply, use the brush to clean out the remaining material in the barrel, rinse the inside of the barrel with water (turn on the machine to rinse), wipe it with a dry cloth after rinsing it clean.
Precautions for use:
1. Forbid to put your hand into the barrel when turning on the machine to avoid danger.
2. The machine shell must be reliably grounded.
3. Do not use water to rinse the casing when cleaning the machine, in order to avoid the loss of motor water.
4. It is strictly forbidden to put stones, bones and other hard objects into the material barrel.