100W Electric Hot Knife Foam Cutter Fabric Rope Cutter with Blades Accessories
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
CLEAN AND SMOOTH CUT : hot knives cut the fabric, rope and styrofoam smooth and fast like butter, seal the edges clean, and leave no debris! You can cut the foam board or foam block from any angle and craft into your desired shape.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE: Suitable for commercial and industrial use, it can cut canvas, synthetic fabric, cloth, rope and cord, foam, sponge, etc.
HANDY KIT : Includes heat cutter, one blade, wrench, cleaning brush, and manual. Ideal for use in architectural modelling, design and DIY projects.
APPLICATION: Cut the rope with diameter 2cm, and the webbing, with fine cutting edge, no disperse. Attached with the cutting foot, the hot knife cut the synthetic fiber cloth without backup under the cloth, seal the cutting edge as well; cut the seal line on the bag. Especially good for cutting sail cloth, awnings and filter cloth.
PREPARATION: Insert each leg of the blade and tighten the knurled nuts. Make sure that the blade and the cutting head have optimal contact. If both legs of the blade are not properly installed, the unit will not heat up.
CUTTING: Avoid direct short circuit between cutting heads; Clean cutting heads with enclosed wire brush; Please make sure the blade is connected to the cutting material before blade heats up.
1. Always operate the hot knife in a well ventilated space.
2. Never burn off the excess residue on the hot knife blade. The blades will overheated and be warped.
3. Only operate the hot knife when it is in contact with the insulation board.
4. Keep hot blades away from skin, clothing and other flammable materials.
5. Allow blades to cool before handling. Hot knife may cause injury or burns to exposed surfaces.
6. If the temperature inside the tool is too high, the unit will get hot and the internal thermal protectors will turn it off, after it cool, the hot knife will operate again.