Professional Pet Ultrasonic Dental Scaler Sonic Tooth Calculus Cleaning Machine Teeth Stains Tartar Plaque Remover for Pet Cat Small Animals
Free Shipping to USA and Worldwide
Bittychoice Pet Ultrasonic Dental Scaler is the best helper for pets to do dental care:
A pet with healthy teeth equals a pet with better breath. According to a research, 85% of all pets have periodontal disease by the time they are 3 years of age. Dental disease can result in bad breath, painful chewing, and tooth loss. Stubborn plaque under the gum can link to the heart, kidney and liver. A professional dental cleaning removes not only the visible plaque and tartar on the teeth surfaces but also the stubborn plaque under the gums. This eliminates potential sources of infection to the mouth and other organs and protects your pet from pain and tooth loss.
Why choose the Bittychoice Pet Ultrasonic Dental Scaler?
A professional multifunctional pet ultrasonic dental scaler can solve the problem of tooth stains and tartar that cannot be solved by brushing teeth. You only need to touch the surface of teeth to quickly clean the stains and tartar, and let the teeth return to the original color.
What is the function of the Bittychoice Pet Ultrasonic Dental Scaler?
1. Stubborn stains, tartar, plaque Cleaning
2. Tooth Smoothness Increasing
3. Tartar Cleaning
4. Slit Between The Teeth Cleaning
5. 6 Cleaning Modes
7. Clean and protect your pet's dental health.
Product Size: 25.5 × 15.2 × 7.3 cm
Function: Remove tooth stains, tartar, plaque.
Oscillation frequency: 32k
Packing size: 32.0 × 24.0 × 14.0 cm
Speed Control Method:6-Gear Adjustable
Spray method: Ultrasonic and Water
1. Use clean water or clean tap water to hang bottles. Do not use normal saline solution to block the water lines.
2. The height of the bottle should be more than one meter above the height of the pink host. The higher, the better, the transparent water pipe is the highest water pressure.
3. There must be no air in the transparent water pipe. When the water pipe continues to drain, the water is naturally discharged. At this point, it will be introduced into the water inlet behind the scale.
4. A Stainless steel working tip for spraying can't be used underwater, otherwise it may damage the ultrasonic generator.